Abomey, palaces and kings
1 Day excursion to Abomey, the heart of Benin, with car and driver
Price 150.000 CFA or €230,00 based on 2 persons
Day 1: Cotonou – Abomey – Cotonou
Pick up at 08.00 in Cotonou from your hotel and transport by car with driver to Abomey.
You will visit the Abomey Historical Museum, where you can see how the kings; King Guézo and King Glèlè lived. The Royal Palaces are located in the heart of the city and are major material evidence of this civilization. The entire palatial site extends over approximately 108 acres and has been on UNESCO’s World Heritage list since 1985.
Lunch in a restaurant.
Depending on the time you will visit some private Palaces, the ZEWA Voodoo Temple and/or the Voodoo court.
In the afternoon back to your hotel in Cotonou.
Inclusive in this tour:
- Transport by car with driver included fuel.
- Lunch mentioned in the itinerary (a soft drink or local beer is included).
- Two bottles of mineral water per person per day (of 1,5 L).
- Entrances and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses like drinks and food not mentioned under inclusive.
- Booking fee of 20.000 CFA or €30,-.
- Insurances, visa, vaccinations (yellow fever vaccination is mandatory).
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusive.
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
- All other things not mentioned under inclusive.