7 days / 6 nights Villages from South to North Benin
Price 639.900 CFA or €975,50 per person, based on 2 persons, taxi with driver, hotels with meals, excursions etc. included in this price!
Day 1 Cotonou
Arrival in Cotonou, transfer from the airport to hotel du Lac. You have some hours’ time for yourself and in the afternoon enjoy our city tour to get a first impression about Benin. You can have dinner, at your wishes, outside at the terrace of the hotel with an overview over the river and the sea.
Overnight stay in hotel du Lac.
Day 2 Cotonou – Possotomé
After breakfast the driver will bring you to Possotome over the beach road. Along the way you can see the fishermen take the nets with fish and the little villages.
Visit in Ouidah the gate of Non Return a monument in remembrance of the slavery time, the Python Temple with the holy python snakes, the Zinsou Museum with contemporary African arts and the Sacred Forest with the story of King Kpasse who turned himself into a tree and where you can make a wish. There are also a lot of art statues to see.
In Come you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
After arrival in Possotomé and check in hotel Village Aheme you have some hours for yourself.
City tour in Possotomé (around 16.00) by bicycle. After dinner in the hotel we have arranged a music show with local music .
Overnight stay in Hotel Village Aheme.
Day 3 Possotomé – Houegle Village
After breakfast you will enjoy a boat tour on Lake Aheme.
Lunch in the hotel and departure to Houegle village. In the village the people welcome you with a local drink.
Meet the family where you will spend the night. In the village you will get a tour by foot to know about the village life. Enjoy some time with the village people, the old people and listen to the history of the village.
In the evening after local dinner you will enjoy music and dance with the village people.
Day 4 Houegle Village – Taneka
Departure early in the morning to Taneka , it is a long route to the north. One stop in Lokossa for breakfast. In Dassa or Bante you will stop for lunch. In the evening you arrive at Taneka.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Taneka – Natitingou
Departure after breakfast to visit the sacred cave, the spiritual life of the village.
In the afternoon you can follow the village activities and the village life.
Day 6 Natitingou
After breakfast you will drive to Boukombe to visit Tata Somba.
Traditional music will be played for you by the local people. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Boukombe. Drive back to Natitingou and have a stop at Koussoukoindou.
From Natitingou you can go to Kota waterfall to swim.
Day 7 Natitingou – Cotonou
A long way back to Cotonou. On the way you will stop for lunch and dinner.
Inclusive in this tour:
- Hotels mentioned, based on double room.
- Transport by car with driver.
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary; breakfast, lunch and dinner (with lunch and dinner a soft drink or local beer is included).
- Two bottles of mineral water per person per day (of 1,5 L).
- Transport by boat.
- Entrances and excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Music and dance show.
- Booking fee 20.000 CFA or €30,00
- Personal expenses like drinks and food not mentioned under inclusive.
- Insurances, visa, vaccinations.
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips, insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusive.
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
- All other things not mentioned under inclusive.